Thursday 28 April 2011

End of the month project.....Molly Bloom A4 stepper

Hi everyone..... well i have just got back today from a long break at the east coast...spent the first week on my own and took my pro markers and stamps with me but guess what......i have lost my craft Mo Jo :-(...if anyone finds it please return it before i take up reading for good!!! its the eve of the Big Wedding and i'm looking forward to seeing "the dress" and then I'll crack open the wine !....thought i would share with you as promised the Molly Bloom project i had worked on before i went away....i converted this stepper shaped card from a magazine  into an A4 all by myself! ....but that's when i lost my Mo Jo and its nowhere to be found!!! ...hope you all like this card....enjoy this bank holiday weekend whatever your all up too and hopefully ill be back soon bloggers .....X 
Front of card

side view

back of card

close up of topper

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey hon! I hate the days when I can't craft, so frustrating! I can see you used all your crafting energy on this beauty though! Stunning!