Sunday 4 September 2011

A crafting Sunday ...:-)

Hi all,
I have been playing around with paper whilst I was away last week and made several sized inverted stepper templates, couldn't wait to put my efforts into a card design, so here we have Tatty Button Christmas card, the shape is an A5 inverted stepper that I have flipped onto its side,the papers are from my minds eye Christmas papers I bought last year, distressed edges using faded jeans, punched snowflakes and distressed using walnut stain and faded jeans and sparkled up with glamour dust, the image is from the tatty button Christmas range and I have stamped her onto dielicious die cut and coloured with pro markers, I have also used the smallest die for the greeting, the poinsettia is a die from the Marianne range (i think)  ....want to know a secret????..... I borrowed some fishing line out of his fishing box to hang the greeting and snowflakes at the side of the card, which gives it a floating illusion ...shssssh don't tell my hubby lol ;-) .... I will be posting  the same design in 8x8 in a few moments just to show you how different the card looks just by simply flipping the template around....X

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oh wow this is beautiful, i love the blue colours and the flower is fab! Paula :)

Katherine said...

Beautiful card, love the colours :)