Saturday 15 October 2011

when is aTrouser hanger not a Trouser hanger????

Hi everyone!
I'm still laughing to myself but think I will be the only one in my house that can see the funny side ! ....Saturday morning and my family was off out doing fabby fun things whilst i stood doing the ironing ready for Monday... I went upstairs with  hubby's trousers on hanger in hand when I got distracted in my craft area as I needed to get some ribbon out of the box it was all stuffed away in,.... when this happened! ... don't ask where his trousers are..... he he he!!! 

3 comments:

Sam said...

Ooooo I want one of those ribbon...oopps sorry trouser hangers too lol x
Sam x

Helen Anderson said...

Hahahahahah rofl!!! Fantastic idea hun, much better use of a trouser hanger than to hang trousers on!!

Helen xx

Dawn said...

Cool! Love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx