Friday 13 April 2012

Emergency crafters; Plain and simple

 I quite enjoyed making this plain and simple card! i ran a piece of coredination's through my big shot using a sissix butterfly embossing folder, sanded it then matt and layered onto my card stock, it gives a lovely effect don't you think? pop over to emergency crafters challenge blog and join in the fun!. Have fun crafting folks! Have Fun Crafting Folks! and dont forget to enter my candy post for a chance to win some fab goodies (click picture in Right top sidebar)


4 comments:

Dawn Ruth said...

I love this card. The butterflies and background creates what looks rather like a coastline from and old map. Its simple but beautiful

Nelly said...

aww thank you for the lovely comment dawn :) X

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Oh, this is very elegant and beautiful, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really stunning, gorgeous papers
Lindsay xx