Friday 10 April 2020

Winne Heros

A message below from Nikki Hall Polkadoodles ... Here's my coloured card for inspiration...


"Happy Easter everyone! I wanted to convey my heartfelt thanks to all our heroes out there on the front line for us all right now...Other than donating to a worthwhile charity that support ALL our healthcare workers which I've already done, I wanted to give back in a larger way through all of you and hope that you will all also donate too. So even if it's only $1/£1 - whatever you can afford, I know so many of you may have zero coming in right now but it doesn't mean we can't all still help. If you can't afford to donate that's ok too - in that case please help in another way through your creativity and time...
In return, here is a special little bundle which is completely FREE to you to download - I hope you use it to offer your own appreciation in your own way to whoever it may be. PLEASE share your projects with us here so you can inspire everyone else. Even if you don't want/can't post/deliver cards right now you can still create a special thanks and do so when it's finally safe to do so. I would love to see what you all make with this xx https://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-heroes-printable-dig…"

No comments: